Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >No reply?  Heh, heh, heh.
>

> His reply had nothing to do with me, stupid.  If you want the truth we
> exchange email on a semi-regular basis (the last one was yesterday).

That is true and G has help me out on some company issues, which worked out
to satisfation by the way, and some other info. that may be in his benefit
should he want to persue it. I am sure the emails will continue.

> Believe it or not, your name has never been mentioned.

Graham, the poor guy is answering his own post of God's sake. What are we to
think about anything he posts right now? Look at what he has been throwing
out there. He is sicker than we thought or is it the drugs? He is delirious
thinking that no one can converse without talking about him. It is starting
to look pretty sad. :o[