Re: XP Reboot - Automatically

I founf a neat feature in XP that gets rid of many features you do not not
normally use and speeds computer up significantly.
right click my computer click on advanced tab and click set computer for
best performance
what a difference you can always change it back if yoou find there is
something you need but I have not had to.