Re: Thought this one was funny

I like it.
But it reminds me of the type of humor the Germans had at the very end of
World War II.
You know the one where Hitler and his driver a speeding down the road at
night and hit a pig?
Do to the extreme shortages Hitler tells the driver to go and inform the
farmer of his loss. The driver comes back 3 hours later, drunk, carrying all
sorts of gifts and food. Hitler is beyond upset and says "What took you so
long?". The driver said "I still don't know what happened Fuhrer". "I merely
told them 'The Pig Is Dead' and the party started and no one would let me
go."