Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>Now that's news to me.  In our one and only telephone conversation you never once mentioned the gun was a "replica".  In fact,
>>ISTR you told me it *wasn't loaded*....
>

> You're lyine (again).

Oh??  I've never lied in this forum (or in any other).

> I never said any such thing.

You mean you don't "recall saying it".  That's fine.

> But then, lying is your stock in trade.

Really?  Prove it.

> Flown any inverted 737's lately?

I've never flown any inverted 737's.  I've flown *in* one *once*.