Re: Give me a reason to say no.

Good point, but if you've never done a project like that you have nothing to
measure the "bid it right part" from personal experience. You know how
manufacturers representatives are when they find a project  and then come to
you like and put on a show like the Dance of the Sugar Plum Ferry and then
you're left with the rest of the whole 'Nutcracker'.