Re: Give me a reason to say no.

>Or, pull a Nancy Reagan and "Just say no!"
Too late to say no. I have already become terribly addicted to eating at
least every other day or so, and damn if you don't need money to support
that nasty habit.

 >Geez, Roland, instead of broccoli and cauliflower, just  grow a pair. :o]
My ex wife turned them into raisins a long time ago. I have been soaking
them ever since, but after almost 20 years nothing is growing yet. But
thanks for the encouragement, I'll keep trying.