DSC DLR3-IP comm problem with DICE

I've setup a DSC TL300 Internet communicator for a Paradox Spectra 1738
using phone imulation.  (Not my choice for pairing these two up)  Anyway,
communication is fine from the alarm panel to the communicator and again
from the communicator to the central station's line card, but when Dice gets
the information, it's seeing the account as an unknown.

I realize this is less of a security alarm problem and more of a CS problem,
but I was wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to use DSC's T-Link
300, and if so, have they been able to send signals using any communication
other than SIA?

Of course, if I could, I'd take out the Paradox and replace it with a 1555.
Unfortunately, this is not one of my options.

-Rob