Re: New comcast Digital phone Be Aware

"Nick Markowitz" <nick-markowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:riBZg.3663$4T6.331@xxxxxxxxxxx
> It looks like voip to me but signals are going thru ok so it must be some
> kind of hybrid.
>
> Verizon has its new FIOS fiber optic system as well and
> the lines function like pots no problems with it so far.

I get into this all the time, everyone thinks it's all different but it
really isn't, ANY phone service over Internet protocol is VOIP, the problem
some companies like to try rising above the others claiming theirs isn't
VOIP when it actually is.

I gave up and just call it digital phones, its all the same