Re: OT: riddles

Can you read the title..

it is bad to post OT political message with out telling so in the title,

But as you can see in my post there is a OT sign to tell its is OT and if
you don't want to read it,fine it doesn't have anything to do with the
group..

its like posting sales ad with out saying so in the title of the
post,something mister bAss used to be doing,and was telling other not to do
it...

does this make thing more clear for you?

(but I must think that maybe you have more then that little sentence in the
head..are you a drug dealer or a hooker that didn't like the joke?)

1161204836.492613.321130@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx