Re: Need advice on programming Ademco 5804 key transmitter for the Vista 15 panel

HAHAHHA.  I ***love*** the responses from everyone.  You guys are a
great help!

I will try calling back with the "I am going to cancel you" threat.  It
is ADT.  And I will actually be switching monitoring services once the
contract DOES expire because they are just awful.  I just cancelled
them for my home monitoring service (this other service is for a hair
salon).

I definitely don't want to mess up my panel, so I will see how far I
can get with them by threatening to cancel.  Wish me luck.  I may be
back to post a rant ;-)

Thanks,
Jennifer