Re: WINLOAD MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR PARADOX SPECTRA ALARM

In Canada(where they are based,in fact they are in Quebec) they hare growing
pretty steady and have maybe 10to 20% of all sale

But they are VERY strong in most country that were behind the iron wall
(Ussr)

there line of product is very good,they used to be a pain to used cause
programming address would change on the same panel from version to
version...

take a look at their keypad,neat stuff,and since the owner is Jew he
incorporated option for there way of life(you can turn that off)useful if
you work with that community

_SkZg.567$xF1.359@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx