Re: ADT Contract Language help.

> you have. while my wife and i spent huge sums on options, one option i
> wasn't going to take was wiring the doors (4) and 1 motion and 1 panel
> (all from a no-name company with old technology) for $2000. so
> therefore my ONLY real option was to wait until closing and THEN
> install an alarm, exactly what I am doing. I had the first salesman in

I would have taken the additional option of "fuck you, Mr builder- it is my
money and you better build it the way I tell you to- otherwise, no deal."

If you're saying that this wasn't an option with a home that you were having
built for you, then you bought the wrong home from the wrong builder. Did
they provide a tube KY with each home purchase?