Re: Suggest for placement of ADT/Ademco wireless window sensors

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 07:31:40 GMT, "Ratchet442"
<ratchet442@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>If he's a friggin moron maybe. Most of the incidents I've seen around here,
>you'll find a broken glass window with a heavy old blanket hanging over the
>window sill covering all of the broken glass. Don't take me wrong, I'd
>prefer to see most customers with window sensors and glassbreaks. But I'd
>prefer to see them start with the glassbreaks.

I've been in this biz. a long time, been to many post-break-ins and
have NEVER seen a  "heavy old blanket hanging over the
window sill covering all of the broken glass".

Once entry IS made and if un-detected they have to get the "goods" out
somehow, which will almost always involve opening a door or window.

I's rather see GB protection too, backed up by contacts, further
backed up by interior protection.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)