Re: ADT Contract Language help.

G. Morgan wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:48:22 GMT, "Stanley Barthfarkle"
> <sbarth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >Another thing to explore- ADT may still be using "proprietary" firmware for
> >their communicator in their main panels, which are made-to-order for ADT. If
> >this is the case, your system will never be able to communicate with any
> >other Central Monitoring Station.
>

> Nope, I've taken over plenty of them.
>

> --
>
> -Graham
> (remove the double e's to email)

Thanks guys. ADT had a bunch of dates available to me sooner but the
rep actually called and recommended waiting until Nov 6&7 to schedule a
full install on the 6th finishing if necessary of the 7th with a
specific installer of theirs who did a house for Oprah's Angel Network
on her tv show... basically saying "we know this guy doesn't screw it
up." Again we'll see... but it sure seems they are trying to put their
best foot forward. Every good company has its bad apples, but every
weaker company also has its shining stars. We'll see...