Security Stamp DlS Software

Here is my Question

I have DSC    DLS  remote software installed     and have a few hundred
panel uploaded  and the installition was performed by and Ex  employee   and
now i need to reinstall   the DLS   software  and  my backed up files  have
a security stamp protecting them    wich is great   but   any of you have an
idea   or ever encountered this problem ??

Carlo

 SF9026  at   hotmail   dot   com