Re: Bosch Autodome

I have one on my house, and a couple at work. The autotrak is intended for
indoor use, because on a windy day any tree will hold the camera glued to
it. I still use it outside. It has no adjustments for sensitivity, or ect.
All you can set is the camera height. I have it mounted 12ft above my garage
door. It works good, but can't follow a car fast enough as it drives past my
house. The ones I installed at work are about 40ft up, and cover a few
acres. Works better farther up.

Dave