Re: Trade mags, websites, other resources for newbie tech

I remember when we only had two guys that work on the alarmnet 7835c's and
they both quite about a week apart. I had never worked on one before at all,
had no clue! Never even seen one before. Go to the premise, looked at it,
scratched my head. Call tech support and they informed me that I needed a
handheld programmer. I got in my van and just sat there thinking what an
arshole for sending me out there like that.