Re: ADT CO2 sensors reliable? Where to place?

>I have heard mixed messages from several alarm companies about CO2
> sensors. Some swear by them, others have stated a high level of falses
> with mointered CO2 sensors. I am inclined to get mointored CO2 sensors
> through ADT but I don't want falses... do they false and if not, where
> should I place them?

Years ago CO detectors were a major source of false alarms.  Modern detectors are nowhere near as much of a problem.

Place a CO detector on a wall outside the sleeping area (but not *in* the bedroom) at a height of 5' from the floor.  You may also
wish to install a unit near the possible source of CO, such as in the furnace room.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics