Re: Napco Freedom Panel

I got duped into helping out a sick friend and it ended up that I installed
about 300 or so Ranger 8900 panels in some multifamily. Is there anything
worse than multifamily? The joy of working endless days with the lowest bid
bottom feeders of every trade out there. If he didn't end up dead from his
illness I might have killed him anyway for getting me into that. Now Caddx
is a GE headache and GE could end up everybody's headache.