Ademco/Honeywell ECP

 I've been spending some time looking at the Ademco ECP
(Expanded Console Protocol).. to  have my computer
monitor the control panel updates it sends to the keypads.
So far it looks as if the data being transmitted is serial
with clock embedded. After reducing the signal to 5v,
it goes to the processor (Pittway K3595v1, Honewell's
semicon mfg).. Anyone have more information?
.. Steve