Re: ADT alarm

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
rPednToW5vhnQLDYnZ2dnUVZ_rGdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> That argument assumes that monitoring service will actually deter the
> thief or enable the homeowner to obtain police, fire or medical response
> in a timely manner.  In many instances that is indeed the case, but not
> always.  Some rural homes are so far from police patrols that might not
> help with burglary.  Even in some densely populated cities, police
> response to alarm calls is so poor that the value of the service is
> questionable.

What is more questionable is your tendency to always try to make our trade
look bad or not useful....

why do you try to create a doubt in any normal customer of our trade about
the effectiveness of having an alarm system monitored?

I know the answer..its cause you cant make money out of monitoring,so you
deter people from it....but you can sell voice dialler,that you are good at
selling,and make a lot of profit out of it...