GV250 advice?

I'm trying to help someone out of a jam.  Someone installed a GV250 with 4
inputs in their place and then disappeared.  While live video is getting
into the computer and can be seen under some circumstances, it doesn't show
live video on a quad display.  I have removed and reinstalled the software
to no avail.

I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't simply a "switch" in the software
that I haven't been able to find.
I'm beginning to wonder if the video card is adequate to the task.

I really need to get to someone who knows how to set these things up and can
provide some advice.  Otherwise I'm spinning my wheels.

Thanks,

Fred