Magnum Alert 1000E

Hi Guy,
 I have a used Magnum Alert 1000E system. I want to use it as a fire
and burg system with no monitoring. I managed to unlock and restore the
panel to default status. I can't figure out how to turn of the dialling
function. After any alarm condition ( fire or burg ) it trys to dial
out and then I get a tone on keypad and a failure to comunicate ( # 3 )
error! Can anyone tell me how to deactiavate this function?  Any help
would be greatly appricated!!

                 Thank you,

                       Acme