Fire Alarm Seminar Schedule

Contact me to find out how your group can sponsor an AFAA seminar.
mikebaker at afaa dot org

------------------
October 3-5, 2006 Anchorage, AK
------------------
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
http://www.afaa.org/PDF/IBC_IntFA_Anchorage_Oct2006.pdf

------------------
October 24-26, 2006 Conshohocken, PA
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements
http://www.afaa.org/PDF/IntFA_IBC_Conshohocken_Pa_Oct2006.pdf

------------------
October 31 & November 1-2, 2006 Los Angeles, CA
------------------
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
Advanced Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET III & IV)
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/TI_AdvFA_CAFAA_Oct2006.pdf

------------------
November 7-9, 2006 Phoenix, AZ
------------------
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements
Advanced Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET III & IV)
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/IBC_AdvFA_Phoenix_Nov2006.pdf

------------------
November 15-17, 2006 Minneapolis, MN
Fire Alarm System Testing and Inspection
Fire Alarm Plan Review
Automatic Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/IBC_AdvFA_Phoenix_Nov2006.pdf

November 28-30, 2006 Laurel, MD
http://www.afaa.org/PDF/AdvFA_IBC_Maryland_Nov2006.pdf