Re: dsc pc 1500 v1.0

Strange I was sure you would reply on such topic with a little something
about the French...LOL

Thanks Roland for the user manual,I already posted the OP with some question
(in French) about what was is real need,will send him what he need as soon
he answer

rqudnXbnkoRsF7TYnZ2dnUVZ_q6dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx