Wireless Video Link

I seem to recall refference to a wireless video link used for surveillance
that broadcast on a frequency that was just below channel 14 on the UHF
band.  It csoulc supposedly be picked on a vernier tuned UHF TV by tuning to
just below channel 14 on the UHF dial.

I was thinking of two different applications for this unit.  If audio
equipped wouldn't it be ideal for running a second small portable televison
for say outdoor use around the house or sitting out by the pool watching the
kids swim?  Tune your satelite receiver or cable box to the channel you want
and then tune in your portable TV to pick up the local broadcast.

The other idea is for some obscure troubleshooting applications when dealing
with camreas that are not easy to just tie into while tracing a problem like
PTZ domes.

Anyway.  I don't recall having seen this frequency transmitter advertised in
a while, and I was wondering if anybody knows what freq it is and if they
are still available, and if there are higher power (like a full 1/4 watt
brodcast power) still available?

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River