Re: Radioncs 9112 lockcode

Since you said you are using a D5200 I assume you are talking about the data
lock code and not the RAM password. There is a way to unlock a data locked
panel. There is a single back door code installed by the original programmer
of the panel software back in the days when Salinas (I can still smell the
chocolate) was headquarters (and he told his bosses to their face there
wasn't one). There is a technique for doing it that involves the placement
of the back door code in the proper position of data lock codes. It does
also involve removing CMOS battery power (for about 5 minutes to drain the
capacitors - on 9412GV2 panels it takes about 30 minutes because of the
"super" capacitors they use instead of the regular ones on the older
panels). Once you do that you can set the data lock code to default. If you
don't want to do that you can send it back to Bosch to unlock it but they
will charge you $40.00 to do it (if you're still a valid Bosch dealer -or
even if you're on repair staus if you've been kicked off for lack of sales
volume). Do you have RPS software or are you stuck with the D5200
programmer? What version of firmware is in the panel? I think they're up to
6.81 now.
On the second question I think it is a D1255 keypad on G series panels (the
D1252 works on the D8112 series) and you can set it to being supervised or
not in the software. Did anyone ever let you attend a G series training
class?