Re: Harddrive-based camcorder as standalone security camera?

There are other encoders on the Bosch web site. Anything on the Bosch IP
site with the word "Jet" in the title does edge recording.
Example:
VideoJet 10 via CF
or: look here for more details:
http://www.boschsecurity.us/pdf/EN/Recording%20at%20the%20Edge%20SB%206_19_06%20low_res.pdf