Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secu

> go read the link I provided earlier, you
> will se that the UN soldier even had time to call the Israeli soldier at last 6
> time in during the day...
> if that's not hour..what could it be?

It's impossible to tell how long that is.  For example, ome phopne call from Jiminex would take six hours just to get through the
introductory cursing.  OTOH, Cracker can make six drunken phone calls to three people who he hardly knows, tell his entire life
story and down a few extra doses of L*xapro and X*nax, all in the spac of half an hour.