Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Come on Roland!   He wasn't undergoing anY
> > treatment back in the nineties...
>
> Roland,
>
> Don't be fooled into believing this guy by the length of his vulgar, hateful diatribes or the frequency with which he posts them.
> He makes all kinds of claims and repeats them over and over.  A few other malcontents who hate the fact that I cater to DIYers and
> that I often mention my website in my posts frequently chime in.  That doesn't make it true.

Why how astute of you to notice that it's not the frequency that I
mention your terrible conduct. What you don't mention is that what I
say about you is not mearly acusations. How do you account for the fact
that what I say about you is all documented in Usenet?  And you simply
can't deny it?  And that there are others here who will bear witness to
what you've done to this group and to people here?  Would you like to
see a listing of posts that people have made where they describe what
you've done to others and to them. I've got a load of them and will be
happy to list their comments.

> They figure if they repeat the same BS enough times it will convince people they're right.  These are the folks who have destroyed
> this newsgroup.  They've also followed me to the automation newsgroup, posting the same trash.  Every time they do they get rebuked
> by the normal people there.  Jiminex has repeatedly threatened to destroy this newsgroup and others unless I stop posting.  That
> doesn't make him right.  It makes him a jerk with a huge chip on his shoulder.

Well you're kind of right about that. I'm not going to let you get away
with doing what ever you please in this
Newsgroup. YOU disrupt the group whether I'm participating or not. The
Newsgroup doesn't function smoothly anyway. So,    if YOU can disrupt
the group because you can't have YOUR way, then why can't someone else
disrupt the group for the same reason?  Don't like that do ya?
That's what payback is all about. If you can do it so can anyone else.

> If you want to see the kind of person this guy is, check out what he's tried to do to Bob Campbell, one of the nicest people to
> grace this newsgroup for many years with helpful posts, humor and a good-natured, friendly attitude.  Jiminex demanded that Bob join
> his daily diatribes.  Bob refused so Jiminex started attacking him.

Well .....no. You're making up stories again. Bob has this idea that
term contract are wrong and continues to push his agenda when ever the
opportunity comes up with end users. He doesn't tell the whole story
and because he has no interest in building equity in his company for
eventual reasale and because he has his retirement income from other
sources, he gives the wrong advice to end users by telling them that
they should look for companies that don't require any term contracts
........... which hardly exists .... if at all. He refuses to tell the
whole story to end users and makes them try to believe that what he
says is true. As long as he does that, we will be at odds.

That he doesn't make any comments about what you do to disrupt this
group,  is his business. Do I think he should?  Yes!  I think everyone
should drive you out of this group everytime you post here. Are there
are others here who dislike what you do but don't actively participate
in putting you in your place?  Yes! Then how is it that you can lable
my objection to Bobs post as having anything to do with you?

You see shit head, you're to easy to defeat. You're wrong in what you
do here and there's no way that you can convince anyone otherwise. You
have no one here who will vouch for you. Even Bob Campbel won't come
right out and give his opinion of what you do here, because he knows
what you are. He just wants to stay out of the frey. It's not because
he actually thinks that what you do here is right. He just thinks that
what others do here to fight your arrogance is wrong. That's his
opinion and he's obviously in the minority.

> There are several others here who, even though they disagree
> with me posting about my online store, refuse to join in Jiminex "holy war".  Jack Stevens is no friend of mine and no supporter of
> DIY.  Yet when he refused to jump on the Jiminex hate parade, Jiminex attacked him as well.  It's been the same for anyone who
> objected to his thousands of long, vulgar posts.  If you don't play by his abusive standards he'll try to drive you out of the
> newsgroup with the same abuse he levels at me and many others.

Nope. You're wrong again. Jack objects to my method and that's it. In
my opinion, he and everyone should actively participate in ridding this
group of you. In the past he's stated that ignoring you is the best
way, yet he constantly takes pot shots at you and tells it like it is.
He doesn't like you or what you do to this group any less than anyone
else. He just doesn't like the "way" I dislike you. As far as I'm
concerned, that's too damn bad. I don't like the "way" he dislikes you,
either. As long as he keeps his opinions about what I do to himself, I
don't care what he does.

In my opinion, if anyone is going to object to what I do in this
Newsgroup they better damn well be also objecting to what YOU do here
too. Just like you, if anyone outwardly object to anything that I do,
they can fuck off. What you do and have done, indescriminately to
people in Usenet, for years is wrong, by any stretch of the
imagination. If someone is going to object to what I do and not to what
you do then they've going to hear it from me. If you don't give a shit
what happens to this Newsgroup or anyone in it, what difference does it
make if I do the same thing as you?  You've just never met anyone that
could be more of a son of a bitch than you are and that's the problem
you have. Profanity? Well, if you think about it ...... profanity is
simply in the eye of the beholder. It's an attention grabber. It's an
exclamation point on a subject or sentence. It's "correctness" is no
more or less applicable in comparison to what you do to people. It's
simply a way of attracting the attention that results in showing
everyone what a disgusting depraved person you are. Amazing how that
works ...... Huh?  And since, unlike you, I've got nothing to lose here
it doens't make any difference what I do. Know one here knows who I am
and never will.   And besides, when I talk down to people like you, it
really puts an emphasis on how lowly and vulgar a person you are.

So fuck off you arrogant nasty son of a bitch. Go and die someplace and
get it over with.