Older Ademco Alarm Parts

I'm looking for older Ademco Alarm Parts. Control panels, key switches,
bells, bell boxes.

Not interested in motions, beam detectors of the older era but panels and
some accessories I am.

I used to have a bunch of this stuff but it was all damaged last summer when
I tree plowed into my storage unit.

If anyone takes these units out and are going to throw them away, please
email me.

Some panels of interest are

Ademco  NO's 100, Deluxe 1000, 1004, 1006, 1014, 1022, ( I have a 1023)

NO's 221 Home Burg/Fire alarm  508 Fire Alarm, 512 zone locator (Zone
expander for 508) etc.

217 and or 218 push button/key arming stations

Anything that would have been used in the 6 volt range. PLUS if anyone has
window foil still! I have been looking and cant find anyone who has it.

Thanks again!

Matthew
Armor Security Systems
St. Louis, MO