Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

> Come on Roland!   He wasn't undergoing anY
> treatment back in the nineties...

Roland,

Don't be fooled into believing this guy by the length of his vulgar, hateful diatribes or the frequency with which he posts them.
He makes all kinds of claims and repeats them over and over.  A few other malcontents who hate the fact that I cater to DIYers and
that I often mention my website in my posts frequently chime in.  That doesn't make it true.

They figure if they repeat the same BS enough times it will convince people they're right.  These are the folks who have destroyed
this newsgroup.  They've also followed me to the automation newsgroup, posting the same trash.  Every time they do they get rebuked
by the normal people there.  Jiminex has repeatedly threatened to destroy this newsgroup and others unless I stop posting.  That
doesn't make him right.  It makes him a jerk with a huge chip on his shoulder.

If you want to see the kind of person this guy is, check out what he's tried to do to Bob Campbell, one of the nicest people to
grace this newsgroup for many years with helpful posts, humor and a good-natured, friendly attitude.  Jiminex demanded that Bob join
his daily diatribes.  Bob refused so Jiminex started attacking him.  There are several others here who, even though they disagree
with me posting about my online store, refuse to join in Jiminex "holy war".  Jack Stevens is no friend of mine and no supporter of
DIY.  Yet when he refused to jump on the Jiminex hate parade, Jiminex attacked him as well.  It's been the same for anyone who
objected to his thousands of long, vulgar posts.  If you don't play by his abusive standards he'll try to drive you out of the
newsgroup with the same abuse he levels at me and many others.