Re: Napco 5.2

What is "hidden in the tech section" is the 5.0 version of the download
software. We don't do that much Napco, but a lot of Continental Instruments
stuff. Heck they even sent us one of their Master Integrator plaques. Even
with that the rep said it would take two weeks to get the 5.2 version
software. I bet it must be getting too near Thanksgiving vacation time up
there to worry with the outgoing mail.