Re: Napco 5.2

> Napco might not want anyone but
> real security dealers to have it.

My Napco rep said their main problem is some guy named Stevens who keeps calling them and whining about a competitor named Bass Home
Electronics beating him on price.  He says they offer Napco equipment to DIYers ate near wholesale prices making it hard for him to
sell anything.

It is unfortunate that this Stevens character, whoever he is, is his own worst enema.  Apparently the guy doesn't bathe too often so
prospective clients rarely let him finish canned, 30-minute sale pitch before showing him the door.

I feel sorry for the guy but there's not much you can to help someone like that.  As one sage poster put it, ignorance can be cured
with education but there is no known treatment for stupidity.

Note: The above story, like the preceding post, is a work of fiction.  The characters in the story are fictional and any similarity
to the names of real persons, even stupid ones, is unintentional.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics