Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

> just one question should be ask here...

Why should you need to ask?

> why is it like that? why have they been oppressed by so many power?

Jews, especially the Orthodox, have always kept themselves apart from gentiles (non-Jews).  That's a requirement of their religion.
Unfortunately, any group that keeps separate from, acts and dresses differently from the surrounding society has always been subject
to prejudice.

> the way they act could be a cause...

I'll wager you don't even know anything about Judaism.