Re: DSC 1616

I went to the installer page... sigh, I'll look again, thanks

"Doug" <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
They have brochures with a comparison chart outlining the differences
between the old & new panels and also a stupid slide show presentation on
their site, also the DLS software has been available for the new panels for
some time.

Doug

--

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Anybody know anything about this panel?
Apparently it's a new 6 zone panel from DSC

Nothing on their site strangely enough