Re: Looking for MP3 Alarm Siren

This thing is kind of flakey on .wav files. It handles .wav and recorded
files differently. Sometimes it is easier to play the .wav file speaker to
mic and record it rather than try to load it.
As I recall there were some power issues too. You might want to be certain
that this thng can "play" the alarm tune on backup battery without AC power.