Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

"Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3EI5h.11004$rG.10410@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I think he sells to folks off a MENSA mailing list. Napco is one of the
more
> difficult panels to learn to program, especailly the old MA3000. The
> GEM3200, GEM9600 and x255 are not much easier. If you create a template
for
> someone to modify that might help. If a DIY could program a panel
correctly
> (no flags on error check and sent all signals to cental properly) on his
> first time try I would offer that guy a job on the spot.

No question, Robert doesn't understand that most people do NOT download
panels and instead program by keypad which is very difficult to do on high
end Napco panels, even judging the software it is by far the most
complicated pile of crap compared to what is offered by GE, DSC and
Honeywell.

Impossible to learn? No but much longer to learn than Robert makes it out