Re: Driveway Alarm Module?

> This is the real deal heavy duty traffic stuff you seem to be seeking information on....

Hmm.  The OP asked: "I am looking for
a RELIABLE inductive driveway alarm
module that I can use to detect cars
coming up the driveway."

That does not sound like he's looking for a loop traffic detector.  He wasnt a residential vehicle sensor and the ones mentioned by
others are exactly that.  I'm not questioning your experience with heavy duty systems for use in a roadway but apparently you are
not familiar with Cartell or some of the other brands.  These are routinely used on residential driveways with good results.
Here's a link (my website) to information on several competing brands.  Most are about equal in terms of effectiveness.  They all
use the same technology.

http://www.bassburglaralarms.com/driveway_monitor_359_ctg.htm

--

Regards,