Re: Driveway Alarm Module?

> I think guys that install gates and gate openers
> may be able to help you out with a better
> recommendation than guys here...

I doubt it.  The Cartell system and several others like it work very well.
I've installed a number of vehicle detectors from various manufacturers.
Most brands work as well as the next so choose based on price and features.

> I seldom get out the saw to cut in vehicle loop
> detectors...

Fortunately, that is not necessary for 99% of residential driveways.  The
detector is placed a few inches below the surface next to (not under) the
driveway.

> I suspect not many that post here do either.

In ths case you suspect wrong, Roland.  These are a popular DIY add-on to
home automation an security systems.

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics