Re: The results are in

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:oXj5h.1$LK7.0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Exactly!  Bush ordered NSA to violate American citizens' privacy, to execute warrantless wiretaps and collect private data on
>> innocent American citizens.
>
> Only innocent americans who receive calls from known terrorists.

Wrong again.  Bush even admoitted that they collected phone records of *all* Americans using most of the major telephone carriers.
There was no effort made to separate innocent Americans from terrorists.

> That has been said time and time again
> and the program was briefed to the proper oversight committee.

No, it has not been said since the Bush Administration admitted it.

>> Bush lied through his teeth to start a
>> personal war in Iraq when he knew
>> there were no WMD and that Al-Queda
>> was not involved with Saddam.
>
> Actually a lie is something you say knowing
> at the time it isn't true.

Correct.  He had already been told repeatedly that there were no WMD.  He lied.  He had been told that Al-Queda was not in Iraq.  He
lied.  He has continued to lie all along since he started this stupid war.

> When he said there were WMD's he
> believed there were (which makes it a mistake - not a lie) and so did most of
> the other intelligence agencies in the
> world.

Bushit!  He lied.

>> Bush threw away the biggest surplus
>> in our nation's history and gave us the
>> biggest deficit in world history.  Bush
>> allowed his criminal pals to steal billions
>> in no-bid contracts in Iraq.
>
> There was only one time that another...

That is pure Bushit, too.

> Don't blame me... I vote libertarian

The problem with voting Libertarian is there are so few Libertarians that it amounts to throwing away your vote.