Re: The results are in

On 9 Nov 2006 22:35:53 -0800, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Mark Leuck wrote:
>> "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > Yup
>>
>> Exactly which is why you see democrats moving to the right to get elected
>> and republicans going bye bye when they move to the left <
>
>Explain Rick Santorum?
>Republicans get booted out when they start focusing on shit that has no
>business being discussed in federal legislative halls.
>Dems get elected in protest.
>Now doesn't that tell you the country wants CONSERVATIVE leaders?
>Closest party we have to true conservative ideals is the Libertarians
>yet they get zip for coverage. The last viable conservative party was
>the Bull Moose. Conservatives have been elected since, but very watered
>down versions of the original beliefs.
>You really believe the two party system is affective?
>We don't accept that shit from telephone providers but we should open
>our arms to it when it involves governing the country? We can break up
>Ma Bell but we can't get rid of Ted Kennedy.

Righteous words! However, when you have a bunch of bASS like Kool-Aid
drinking social parasites and old bong sucking hippies in power, what
do you expect?
One thing for sure, when the illmannered, immoral, self-absorbed
skate- board riding, head pierced hippie's kids are running this
nation, and the hippies are "retired", their kids won't be giving a
shit for their welfare.