[no subject]

I asked a video professional I know from another region, and he thinks I
haven't "set the protocol on the camera to the match the controller."  He
said for interoperability, these cameras support perhaps 6-10 different
protocols.

One problem is that I can only access the server room about twice a week.
It's an area of limited access.

thank you again,

jm