Re: Need help with video system problem

Thank you for helping.  I appreciate it.

As for where the tour information is or isn't, here's what I tried:  In the
server room the video cables are terminated on boxes with BNC connectors.
They run left to right from 1-9.  From there, patch cables connect them to
the multiplexer underneath the server.  So I can try different ports on
different cameras simply by moving the patch cables around and watching the
result on the server monitor.  When I connect any port to the #8 camera,
there is no movement.  However, when I connect any camera to the #8 port,
the camera starts moving.  Therefore, unless I'm not thinking properly, the
video port is giving the tour info.  It's just that the #8 camera isn't
listening.