Re: Law Suit in NJ

I have been following this thread and it made no sense until now (and
frankly before now it made me laugh.) There was sort of a surprised "what
went wrong" note I sensed in the posts. Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth
Fairy and justice from a court are all on the same level. Never expect it,
be shocked when it happens. If you've had your butt in court as much as I
have you remember (as you mentioned already) that the jury can't say
anything about the law, in a contract or otherwise. The judge decides the
law and the jury decides the facts without regard to the consequences of
their decision. In fact the jury cannot be told what the results of their
decision actually mean. Now I am curious as to how the cash extraction will
be performed in this special attorney enrichment program here. Is this a
pass the hat for alarm companies to save the world? Or a one insurance
company passes the loss to another? Or the taxpayer rolls snake eyes again?
One thing for certain, no attorney involved is going to miss a meal.