New to Security system need help

Hi
I am new this security and cctv. I am building a home right now but I
am not sure what kind of cameras I need. I looked around on couples of
sites but there is so many different types of cameras that it makes you
more confused. I also do own a small grocery store which i want to add
camera as well.

Here is what i am looking for :
I want one or two camera in front of the my house with zoom in, motion
detector and 90 to 180 degrees view color.
2-3 cameras in back and side. What kind of cameras i need like dome or
one with leds.

I would like to have camera inside the home as well.
How much is usually monitor cost ? (can you use regular computer
monitor or not?)
Is is better to have PC as DVR or stanalone DVR?

As for the store I need motion detector, zoom, and color. What kind of
cameras are recommended for this kind of environment?

I am in BC Canada. Is there any local store i can buy from or any
recommendations on sites.

Thanks appreciate it