Re: For Roland Moore

This is Bass admitting that he stalks people and although he
doesn't admit to telling lies about them to their employers,
 you can take it from his victims that he does.

Author: Robert L Bass <alarmist@xxxxxxxx>

 . . . relating to a fellow flamer . . .

I have his home address and telephone number on file.

Eventually I'll get around to locating his employer. At that point I
will
begin forwarding copies of every single post he makes to their
personnel
department. This is a very effective means of dealing with intractible
flamers. It is not necessary to make any claims at all about their
actions.
Just let the employer know what they do and then spread the facts all
over
Usenet if it continues. A few dozen
forwarded posts will usually suffice. It's really the best kind of
justice
as the abuser's own posts bring about his (sometimes her) demise.

It is amazing how fast an abuser can be flipped clean through a wall by
this
simple, straightforward technique. It has the added benefit of sending
the
blood pressures of several other rather nasty folks
through the roof, possibly bring on a cardio-vascular accident. Nifty.

Blue Skies,
Robert L Bass