Re: Longest distance between camera and PC?

Roland Moore wrote:
> I didn't know if you meant less than $500.00 for the whole system or just
> the camera. Here is a camera for perhaps less than $500.00. It is the
> VDC-485 & VDN-495 Series Dome Cameras FlexiDome XF & DN.
> http://www.boschsecurity.us/pdf/EN/VDC%2D485VDN%2D495S%5FDatasheet%5Fen%2DUS%5FE2911394443%2Epdf
>
> If you meant less than $500.00 for the whole system then start here for rot
> gut bottom of the barrel pricing and equipment. They offer a daily special
> (roughly the average life span of the equipment I suspect).
> http://www.cctvimports.com
>
> "(PeteCresswell)" <x@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Per Roland Moore:
> >>
> >>State the budget first then ask the model/brand. Outdoor Thermal Imaging
> >>cameras can be had from 10K to 90K. That in you budget?
> >>

> > Mea Culpa.
> >
> > How about a few hundred bucks?   Let's say... less than $500.
> > --
> > PeteCresswell

You might want to look at this wireless outdoor camera,
http://www.gadget-spot.com/proddetail.php?prod=NC1600W It looks like a
commercial grade outdoor camera but with wireless. It's a little more
pricy but not way out there. They don't give too much info on the
wireless but it uses a 400mW card. Worth a look anyway. Good Luck, this
is only the 3rd 802.11b/g outdoor camera that will I have been able to
find.
-Geo