Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Roland Moore wrote:
> You know he might be on to something with that two hour thing. Think about
> the money the entire industry would save in training related costs. The
> Bosch G series traing is three days. Thats just one panel type. And that
> doesn't include remote programming training or wireless or Internet
> connections.
> If he could train someone in two hours I have a dozen or so installers I
> wish he'd give that program to. Those guys have been at it for a minimum of
> 8 years each and they still don't do a "professionally install" sometimes.

They'd wind up more confused after two hours on the phone, but perhaps
they'd luck out and actually get the "inside scoop" on how to program a
Napco LCD keypad to read "Attention Burglar" on one line and "Go Ahead,
Make My Day" on the next.  They'd also probably get the urge to open
their own online store (or perhaps "work from home" for Hass Bome).