Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secu

Mark Leuck said:

>Thats the problem, he's not right and neither are you. Here is the decision
>
>http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/08/20010809-1.html
>
>No cure has been found using this research and much more promise has occured
>using adult stem cell research.

Bush is a dickhead on  this, and many other issues.

He claims he is opposed to embryonic stem cell research because it's like
killing babies.  Okay, that's a position that is arguable.  But if he is so
hell-bent on preserving those embryos, he should be opposed to tossing them
in the garbage, or flushing them down the drain.  He should therefore
support federal legislation requiring each and every one of those embryos
to be given every opportunity to develop into a full-fledged human baby.

Only he doesn't.  He doesn't want to use them for research, but he's
content to let them die.  That makes him a hypocrite of the first order.
If they're going to be thrown in the trash anyway, then let's put them to
some constructive use.  Give their deaths meaning; "don't let them die in
vain."

- badenov